Delta still dominant strain of Covid-19: Maharashtra health official amid Omicron scare

Dr Pradeep Vyas, additional chief secretary of the health department, in a letter written to his colleagues said that the Delta variant was found in 68% samples, out of the over 4,200 analysed, while the remaining 32% patients were found infected with the Omicron strain.